The largest and most populated city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai, is situated on the Persian Gulf’s southeast coast. Dubai city is a popular destination among tourists. To visit Dubai, you will require a Dubai tourist visa that is valid for a particular duration. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorization (E-Visa) can be obtained by submitting your basic travel documents and information.
Dubai offers seven types of visas:
- 48-Hour visa. You will get this visa in 3-4 working days. This is single entry visa for 48 hours stay and it will cost US$10*. The visa has a 30-day validity window starting on the day it is issued.
- 96-hour visa. You will get this visa in 3-4 working days. This visa, like the 48-hour visa, is best used when entering the nation for a stay of 4 days, or 96 hours or less. For this you have to pay US$30*. The visa is legitimate for 30 days after it is issued.
- 14 Days Single entry short-term visa. This is valid for 2 weeks i.e., 14 Days, and non- extendable. It will cost you US$90 and this is single entry short term visa. This visa is valid for 58 days after Issue.
- 30 Days Single entry short-term visa. The 30-day single-entry visa for Dubai is good for 58 days after the
date of issuance. An individual is permitted a 30-day stay in the nation with the aid of the visa. The visa cannot
be extended. For this the amount you have to pay US$90.
- 30 Days Multi entry short-term visa. The 30 Days multi-entry short-term Dubai visa is non-extendable and can be used to enter the country multiple times within the validity period of the visa. The visa comes with a validity of 58 days from the date of issue. UAE will charge for this US$136
- 60 Days visit visa. You will get this visa in 3-4 working days. This is a type of visa is used by people for who are regular visitors and gives you provision to stay upto 60 days. The visa validity is 58 days and a 60 days Dubai tourist visa will cost around US$177
- Multi entry long-term visa. The multiple entry long term Dubai visa is good for 90 days. It can be applied to extend your stay in the UAE. The holders of this visa are permitted to enter the country more than once and remain there for 90 days following the initial arrival. This usually costs US$231