Dubai is one of the world’s most sought-after destinations! It offers exotic hotels, lavish malls, tranquil beaches, scenic views and thrilling experiences that are vastly different from the rest of Asia’s exotic nature. One can expect Dubai to be as pretty as a picture with ultra-modern architectural marvels. explore old Dubai at Al Fahidi Quarter, witness exotic aquatic life at the Dubai Aquarium, and take a selfie with the iconic Dubai frame.
Apart from the historical and modern attractions, Dubai is famous for its desert safari, vibrant nightlife, and luxurious shopping centres. All this makes Dubai one of the most visited cities in the world. Unfortunately, Indians passport holders are still required to go through the visa application process before entering Dubai.
How To Apply for a Dubai Visa
For Indians, Dubai visa can be acquired via online visa service which is operated by dubaievisa.in. Now, Indians can get Dubai visa in merely 2 hours by simply filling out an electronic application form. It doesn’t matter whether you are applying for a tourist visa or business visa, the following details will surely give you a broader understanding of Dubai visa application formalities:
1. Figure out what kind of Dubai Visa you need
There are seven types of visas to choose from: For this visa guide, we’ll be discussing the tourist visa requirements. But, here’s a rundown of each visa type for your reference:
- 48-Hour visa.
- 96-hour visa.
- 14 Days Single entry short-term visa.
- 30 Days Single entry short-term visa.
- 30 Days Multi entry short-term visa.
- 60 Days visit visa.
- Multi entry long-term visa.
2. Prepare the required documents for your Visa
- Your Passport which is valid for at least 6 months after you return from Dubai.
- A photocopy of your filled visa application form.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Covering letter stating the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Original confirmed return ticket
- Hotel reservation receipt.
- A photocopy of PAN card
- A photocopy of income tax returns
- A female solo traveller will require an NOC from father or husband
3 .Submit your application online
After you have gathered all the necessary documents, one can proceed to fill out the visa application form. The process of the Dubai visa application form involves a few simple steps that can be easily completed.
Additional Tips for Applying for a Dubai Visa:
- Double check all your requirements!
It won’t hurt to check your requirements multiple times before sending them in. Once your application is submitted, it will be difficult to change and information and add to your documents.
- Do extra research!
Make sure you go through as much hotels, agencies, and compare the prices to get the bang for your buck!
- If possible, include as much supporting documents as possible!
Once you send in all your documents to your nearest consulate or embassy, they’re in charge of the rest of the process. That said, before turning in your requirements, do your part and look into the potential documents that you may need and include those as well.
It Will take approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.