The soul of Saudi Arabia encompasses a fascinating culture and fascinating history. The archaeological heritage and landscapes will likely leave you breathless in the cradle of Islam, full of symbolism and infinite attractions. Saudi Arabia is home to wonders such as Mecca and the Medina, which are of great prophetic significance.
Other attractions include Madain Saleh and the sophisticated cave art of Jubbah, the Hiyaz railway, the fascinating Riyadh, and so much more. An initial visit to Saudi Arabia will be a surprise to the senses while exploring the mysterious streets, enjoying the culture and delighting in the cuisine. However, when traveling in Saudi Arabia you must be respectful of its customs and traditions at all times.
In this article we will discuss Saudi Arabia visa. If you intend to apply for a visa, you must be aware of the Saudi Arabia visa requirement along with Saudi Arabia visa fees. If applying for a visit visa or any other visa we will be discussing the Saudi visit visa fees as well as regarding other types of visa.
Saudi Arabia Visa Fees
Friends, the Saudi government provides Different types of visas to the tourists or workers coming here. Each visa has different fees. Let us know about fees of these visas provided by the Saudi government.
The Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabia is issued to foreigners who will enter the country for tourism purposes. Saudi Arabia offers 2 types of tourist visa. These are-
- A single entry visa that is valid for one year from the date of issue. For this Saudi will charge you S.R. 376
- Multiple entry visa which is valid for more than one year and up to 5 years. For this you have to pay S.R. 751
Like tourist visa, Saudi Government issue also gives 2 types of business visa.
- If you want to do business in Saudi and work is for one year or less than one year, then Saudi Government has visa for this also which is valid for one year, for that only you have to pay S.R. 807
- For business more than one year, they also give visa which is valid for 5 years, for this, S.R. 1107 will have to be Paid and this is a multiple entry visa.
Employment & Project Visa
The Employment & Project Visa has a shorter duration than the work permit. Remember that when working on this, you can only conduct non-commercial labor. Work permits are given to visitors to Saudi Arabia with the intention of working there for a brief period of time. You also have to pay a Saudi Arabia visa fee.
- Employment & Project Visa i.e. Valid up to 6 months from date of issue. This is both single and multiple entry and charges S.R. 451
- Employment & Project Visa i.e. Valid for more than 6 months and up to 1 year from the date of issue. This is multiple entry visa and you have to pay for this S.R.751
- Employment & Project Visa i.e. Valid for more than 1 year and upto 5 years from date of issue and its multiple entry visa. Saudi government charges for this S.R.1126
Note:- It may varies from country to country
According to the announcement made by Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) towards the beginning of January 2022, an e-maritime transit visa for those coming to the Kingdom via cruise ships has been launched by the authorities in Saudi Arabia. As reported by the ministry the e-maritime transit visa will be issued to those arriving via cruises, and the beneficiaries who are wishing to obtain the visa can submit their applications through MOFA’s electronic platform Its valid upto 15 days. S.R.76 will be charged for this visa
Student Visa/Intern Visa
In an effort to develop Saudi Arabia’s education sector and attract foreign talent, the Council of Ministers has announced a ‘Study in Saudi Arabia’ program and a new self-sponsored student visa category which is available to nationals of over 160 countries. The new visa will be divided into a short-term and long-term category, catering to the needs of individuals attending courses, trainings, student exchange programs, academic courses and research visits. Student Visa Valid during duration of the course or 5 years whichever is less from date of issue. You have to pay S.R. 301 for this.
Medical/Medical Attendant Visas
Medical visa is only granted to those whose only purpose to travel to another is medical treatment. The patient is allowed with maximum two medical attendants to accompany him/her. They can be his/her family members or close associates. Saudi Governmet issue two types of visa
- Medical/Medical Attendant Visa is Valid upto 6 months from date of issue and it will cost S.R. 301.
- Medical/Medical Attendant Visas–Valid for more than 6 months and upto 1 year from date of issue(Multiple). Price of this visa is S.R.451
Diplomatic / Official Visa
Diplomatic visas or Official visas are available for holders of diplomatic or Official passports. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be required, if so it must have been obtained prior the applying for a visa. Diplomatic/Official Visa is Valid for three months from date of issue and it is free .
Saudi Arabia is a safe country for film production. Its rich heritage, vibrant culture, and diverse and spendid landscapes, from the mountains of Abha to the beaches of the Red Sea to the shifting sands of the Empty Quarter to vast desert landscapes makes the region as much sort after film location. But before shooting the film, you will have to get a film visa from the Saudi government and you will also have to pay the fees for it. Which is 451 rupees. Its validity is maximum of one year with multiple entry.
Now you must have understood about the visa of Saudi Arabia and what type of visa is given by the Saudi government and how much fee you will have to pay for it. Now choose the visa according to your requirement and apply