Officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Every year thousands of people from our country go to Central Asian countries like Dubai, Iran, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia in search of work, apart from this, a large number of tourists and students also go there to complete their studies, but in these countries The governments of India have made some rules to enter their country, we all have to follow them, in which we mainly know by the name of Visa.
Types of Saudi Arabia visa
Friends, the Saudi government provides about 15 types of visas to the tourists or workers coming here. Let us know about these visas provided by the Saudi government.
- official visa
- Chemical App Official Visa
- Diplomatic Mission and Organization Visa
- tourist visa
- Business visit visa
- Employment visa
- Residence visa
- premium residency visa
- Newborn visa
- Family visit visa
- Companion visa
- personal visit visa
- Religious visa
- Student visa
Documents required for Saudi Visa
To go to any country, we have to use visa, although due to our good relations with some countries, visa is not required, but if we talk about Gulf countries, then here we need it, so let us now Know which are the countries where we should know the important things to get Saudi Visa. Documents required for Saudi Arabia visa all types are as follows –
- Duly filled application form
- Passport valid for at least six months
- Two passport sized photographs with white background.
- Health insurance must be purchased from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Options for local health insurance providers will appear upon processing your Enjaz form.
- Proof of accommodation (hotel, residence, etc.) for the applicant’s duration of stay in Saudi Arabia
- Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
- Applicants must be 18+ unless accompanied by a legal guardian
- Roundtrip ticket and travel itinerary
The reason for most people getting their visas canceled is for not following the guidelines provided by the Saudi government.
Where An Indian Apply for Saudi Arabia Visa?
The applications for the Saudi Arabia visa for Indian nationals have to be made directly at the embassy, except in the case of Hajj/Umrah visa which requires designated Hajj agencies. For all other Saudi visas, the applications have to be filled online, and the documents along with the application form and documents. The applications can be submitted to either the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi or at the Royal Consulate General of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai by a registered agent. Saudi embassy insists that you submit the application via an agency.
Saudi Visa Process Time
The Saudi visa is generally processed fast. For a good application, it can be processed in about 4-5 days. However, in cases which involve other factors or complications, these can take longer up to 3 weeks.