Saudi Arabia encompasses a fascinating culture and fascinating history. The archaeological heritage and landscapes will likely leave you breathless in the cradle of Islam, full of symbolism and infinite attractions. Saudi Arabia is home to wonders such as Mecca and the Medina, which are of great prophetic significance.
Other attractions include Madain Saleh and the sophisticated cave art of Jubbah, the Hiyaz railway, the fascinating Riyadh, and so much more. An initial visit to Saudi Arabia will be a surprise to the senses while exploring the mysterious streets, enjoying the culture and delighting in the cuisine. However, when traveling in Saudi Arabia you must be respectful of its customs and traditions at all times.
Getting a Saudi Arabian visa is very easy. You can easily apply for a visa. You can apply for Saudi visa both online and offline. For this, you have to go to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Delhi. So let us tell you how to apply for Saudi Arabia Visa.
How to get Saudi visa offline
If you want to apply offline for Saudi Visa then you have to go to Saudi Embassy.Usually here the embassy is located in the capital of each country. After reaching the Saudi Arabian Embassy, you will contact the Visa Department. Here you will need to ask about applying for a visa. The visa form will be given to you by the department. There will be a lot of columns on the form, which you have to fill very carefully.
- Applying for a Saudi Arabian Visa at an Embassy
If you do not want to apply through Saudi Visa then you can apply through Embassy of Saudi Arabia nearest to you.
- When you apply at an Embassy/Consulate, you will have to submit several supporting documents, as requested by the consular staff.
- You likely have to appear in person, although some offices may accept visa application submissions by mail or through an authorized travel agency.
- Once you submit the completed application, you have to wait 1-2 days for the application to be processed, although it may take longer depending on the specific Embassy
- After your application has been processed, you can pick up your visa during the pick-up hours.
Since different Embassies or Consulates may have their own rules and requirements, it is always advisable to contact them first. You will learn about whether you need to make an appointment, their opening hours, and their specific requirements.
- Documents required when applying for a Saudi Arabia visa at Embassy
The documents you have to submit if you apply for a Saudi Arabia Visa at an Embassy or Consulate change depending on the specific diplomatic mission as well as the reason you request the visa. However, this includes:
- Saudi Arabia Visa Application Form, completed and signed. You can usually find it at the Embassy or Consulate offices or on their website.
- Passport-size picture (no older than six months & with white background)
- Proof of sufficient financial means to cover the duration of your stay (bank statements)
- Passport, which must be valid for at least another six months before you depart Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of accommodation in Saudi Arabia (eg. hotel reservation)
- A booked return flight ticket
- Travel itinerary
- Any other additional documents, as requested. See the specific visa types below to learn about any specific additional documents you have to submit.
How to apply online visa for Saudi
If you want to get Saudi visa online then it is quite easy it was main you have to go through four steps
- Online Application
- submission of documents
- obtaining visa
While applying online, it is very important to keep in mind the special things like name, address, place of birth, etc. After the application, we have to submit some important documents in the second step.
- Required documents for Saudi Arabia eVisa
You do not have to upload any documents when you apply for the Saudi Arabia online visa. You just have to give your correct passport information and answer several security-related questions.
You must give your passport details and answer all the questions truthfully, because you will be screened, and if it is revealed you gave misinformation, you will be denied entry.
- The validity of a Saudi Arabia eVisa
The Saudi Arabia eVisa is valid for one year and allows multiple entries in the country. You can stay up to 90 days each entry but no more than 180 days per year.