The Land of the Rising Sun offers many attractions to tourists which include world heritage sites, palaces and monuments. There are more than 20 World Heritage Sites in the country. Apart from this, tourists can enjoy gardens, temples, festivals, food and theme parks. Given this, it is no wonder that millions of tourists visit the country every year.
Japan Visa application for tourists
To apply for a tourist Getting a Japan tourist visa will be determined by your nationality. If you want to obtain a tourist visa for Japan it is important that you meet the requirements for one of the Japan visitor visa types.
To get a visa on arrival, you need a valid passport with at least 6 months remaining on your travel document, an application form, two photographs and cash to pay for the respective fee. You also need to be a citizen of an eligible country.
If you’re not eligible for the on-arrival visa, you will need to get the Japan tourist visa by presenting your application and passport at a Japan embassy or consulate. You will also be required to pay for a fee and provide two passport-style photographs in color.
To get the Japan tourist visa you will need a valid passport, an email address, and a debit or credit card. The online tourist visa Japan application will be simple to complete. Requirements for the Japan tourist visa will be announced by the government of Japan when the visa is launched in June 2019. Check this website for updates on the visa for Japan
If you want to visit the country, you will need a tourist visa. Visa is valid for 90 days. Under the single-entry regulation, tourists can stay in the country for up to 30 days. Tourists can also apply for a double-entry visa for up to 6 short visits within a period of 2 months. However, one cannot do any paid work while in the country on a tourist visa.
Documents required for visa application:
- a valid passport
- passport size photographs
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel booking, flight booking
- copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having sufficient funds for your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the necessary details about your travel itinerary
- Letter from the organization you are working in
- Your bank statement for the last six months to prove that you have enough funds for your trip
- income tax statement
Types of Visas in Japan (Japanese Visa)
To work/study/live in Japan, you need to be certified for eligibility and obtain the appropriate visa. A person can obtain only one type of visa at a time. If you are eligible for more than one visa, you will need to choose one type of visa. We can advise which visa is best for you.
- Japan Work Visa Application and Requirements.
- Japan Student Visa.
- Japan Spouse Visa.
- Highly Skilled Worker Visa for Japan.
- Japan Working Holiday Visa.
- Japan permanent residence.
- Japan Re-entry Permit.