Travelers who wish to travel to Japan must meet the Japan Visa requirements to be eligible to apply online.
Online Visa for Japan will be launched by the Government of Japan in June 2019. The full list of Japan Online Visa Requirements will be confirmed when the online visa system is implemented.
That process is usually simple, but still country dependent. As with the paper application for a visa, you will complete the electronic application and supply all required documents. One may be just a passport, while other9
countries require more forms of ID.
You need a visa on arrival to Japan. Only eligible nationals can obtain Visa on Arrival. Citizens of many countries can obtain a visa on arrival as long as they meet the requirements.
Japan Visa on Arrival is granted to travelers who are going to Japan for tourism. It is a single-entry visa and allows a stay of 30 days in the country.
The Japanese government is implementing a new Japan electronic visa, which is expected to make Japan available to many visa-on-arrival countries. The visa will also be valid for a single entry stay of up to 30 days in the country. Once applied, applicants should be able to obtain a visa through a simple online Japan visa application form.
What are the travel documents required to enter Japan
- Passport with a minimum validity of six months from the date of arrival.
- Two blank pages on your passport to get Japan Visa Stamp.
- Two recent color passport photographs with light background.
- A copy of your travel plan.
- Citizens eligible for Visa on Arrival must have a completed Visa Application Form with a photograph attached.
- To obtain a visa on arrival in Japan, the traveler must pay a fee at the Japan port of entry.
- Fees may vary according to their nationality and date and time of arrival.
Japan visa fee in India
Japan visa fee for Indian applicants is estimated based on several parameters and will also vary according to the type of visa. This is to be paid along with the service charge to the Visa Application Centre’s. Also, you need to pay the fee in cash only, otherwise if you do not have access to the Visa Application Center branch, you can send the fee along with a Demand Draft.