Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

You must contact the Department of Diplomatic Service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if you need to extend your visa. You'll probably need a letter explaining why you require the visa extension.

Any tourist who is under the age of 16 does not need a visa. Foreigners under the age of 16 may enter, temporarily remain, and exit Uzbekistan without a visa.

All Uzbekistan airlines and airports accept the Uzbekistan e-visa. Observe that the e-visa will be delivered through email. To enter Uzbekistan, visitors must submit their e-visa, either in print form or electronically, at the immigration checkpoint.